Fire-resistant sheets of material glass fibre material.
How do you use them?
You cover a fire to cut its supply of oxygen or wrap a person whose clothes are on fire.
- 1.0m x 1.0m
- 1.2m x 1.0m
- 1.2m x 1.2m
- 1.2m x 1.8m
- 1.8m x 1.8m
- Also available, welding fire blanket.
- Quick to apply
- Easy to maintain
- Cheaper than extinguishers
- To use on a fire, you have to move close to the fire, and your hands are particularly vulnerable
- You can only use on a very small and contained fire
- You probably only get one go at extinguishing the fire – if you fail to put it out, you can’t retrieve the blanket
A fire blanket is a safety device, usually made available along with other fire safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, which can be used to help extinguishing accidental fires. They operate on the principle that smothering a fire starves it oxygen, and is commonly used to put out chip-pan fires, as well as bodily fires.
Woven glass fibre material fire blankets available in four sizes. An installation service is available please contact us for more details.
- Complies to Australian Standards
- Easily mounted
- Four sizes available
- Fibreglass construction
- Pull tag release
- For orders of 100+ please contact us for special pricing details